- Horror is a must-see genre again. What’s a scaredy-cat to do? March 22, 2019. The Washington Post.
- Elevation in Action. July 2017. Open for Business, Volume 16, Issue 3.
- Why content marketing is facing a shortage of qualified staff. February 3, 2015. B2B News Network.
- No Need for Gen X, Millennial Workplace Battle. July 6, 2014. Credit Union Times.
- Muslim Women Changing the Narrative. May/June 2014. Islamic Horizons magazine
- Ms. Marvel Returns as a Muslim Teen. November 6, 2013. Al Jazeera America
- What You’ll Never Hear from the Media About Muslim Women. July 3, 2013. The Huffington Post.
- Practical Feminism with Fatemeh Fakhraie. February 21, 2013. Flyover Feminism.
- The Challenge of Defining Muslim Feminism. February 10, 2013. The Huffington Post.
- Definition impossible for today’s Muslim American woman. January 23, 2013. Common Ground News Service.
- Newsweek’s ‘Muslim Rage’ Cover Mocked on Twitter. September 18, 2012. “All Things Considered,” NPR.org
- #MuslimRage tweets take Islamophobic Newsweek piece to task. September 17, 2012. Vancouver Observer.
- Newsweek’s #MuslimRage Backfires. September 17, 2012. NYmag.com
- Oregon Seminary Hosts CNN Producer to Present Muslim Perspective on Role of Faith in Identity Formation. Digital Journal. October 30, 2011.
- “9/11 traced new spiritual line.” USA TODAY. August 22, 2011.
- “The American Muslim woman, who is she?” Interview on “A Deeper Look,” KBOO. August 11, 2011.
- “Persephone Pioneers: Fatemeh Fakhraie.” Persephone. June 24, 2011.
- “Said says Amina Hoax MacMaster-mind is an Orientalist.” International Business Times. June 15, 2011.
- “Fatemeh Fakhraie: A feminist Muslim breaks stereotypes.” The Oregonian. May 29, 2011.
- “American Muslim woman to speak Monday in Corvallis.” Corvallis Gazette-Times. May 20, 2011.
- “Anthology supplies long-obscured minority a chance to be heard.” Corvallis Gazette-Times. May 6, 2011.
- Muslims on the Internet: Fatemeh Fakhraie. Tikkun, February 14, 2011.
- Hijab Preferences in Urban Iranian Women. Paper presentation by Dr. Kathy Mullet at 2011 Design Principles and Practices Conference.
- Honorable Mention for Best Women’s Blog & Best Group Blog in the 2010 Brass Crescent Awards. (Muslimah Media Watch)
- Iran, Saudi Arabia expected to join new U.N. agency on women. The Los Angeles Times. October 31, 2010.
- Muslim students experience various levels of discrimination on campus. The Daily Barometer, September 20, 2010.
- Global Voices: Fashion designers bust burqa stereotypes. The Star, July 19, 2010.
- Wächter über dem Mainstream (Muslimah Media Watch). Zeit Online, July 12, 2010.
- Muslimahs in the Media Do It Themselves. elan, June 28, 2010.
- U.S. Muslims Disappointed by Washington, Frustrated by Hollywood. BeliefNet, June 8, 2010.
- U.S. Cultural Exports Complicate Ties With Muslims. The Huffington Post, June 7, 2010.
- Who Speaks for Muslim Women? USC trans/missions, June 1, 2010.
- Event Explores Social Networking and Islam. ILLUME, March 14, 2010.
- USA: Europa ist islamfeindlich. Kürier, March 13, 2010.
- Muslims and Social Media. The Huffington Post, March 11, 2010.
- Activists Unveil Positive Power and Diversity of Muslim Women. Voice of America, March 8, 2010.
- Bill Maher Celebrates Fashion Week, Muslim World with Disgusting “Dior” show. Jezebel, February 15, 2010.
- Interview: The Editor-in-Chief of the Award Winning Muslimah Media Watch. The Muslim Post, December 7, 2009.
- Award for Best Female Blog and Honorable Mention for Best Group Blog at the 2009 Brass Crescent Awards. (Muslimah Media Watch)
- Meet MMW’s Fatemeh Fakhraie. elan magazine, November 16, 2009.
- The Fake Muhajaba. JO magazine, September 17, 2009.
- Is There Feminist Discourse Beyond the Veil? Jezebel, September 4, 2009.
- As Ramadan nears, Muslims plan to donate. USA TODAY, August 19, 2009.
- Muslim Madness! Myths Surrounding Sharia. Jezebel, August 19. 2009.
- Interview with Nicole Sandler on Air America. June 16, 2009.
- Feminism’s Problem with Race. Double X, May 13, 2009.
- A good show, but no applause yet. The National, April 18, 2009.
- Alt Wire with Guest Blogger Fatemeh Fakhraie.
- Interview/profile for Journalisten. Video also here. January 26, 2009.
- Honorable Mention for the Best Group Blog from the 2008 Brass Crescent Awards. (Muslimah Media Watch)
- Interview on Gender Blender radio. Audio here. December 16, 2008.
- Exclusive Interview: Muslimah Media Watch.
- Interview on Deadline 22.30. Video here.
- Five Ways We Talked About Race and Identity in This Election. The American Prospect, November 4, 2008.
- University holds first-ever Muslim welcome evening. The Daily Barometer, October 24, 2008.
- The ultimate slur in American Politics. The Guardian, October 20, 2008.
- Muslimahs are watching you. MidEast Youth, September 18, 2008.
- Media giving Katy Perry a pass on ‘Kiss’. MSNBC, July 22, 2008.
- Gospel singer Katy Perry’s lesbian kiss tops US charts. The Guardian, July 6, 2008.
- How Muslim women decide to put on–and take off–hijab. Slate, May 12, 2008.
- Race Relations: What’s So Wrong About a Rich White Woman Interested in Africa? Jezebel, May 7 2008.
- Shelf Life: Feminism 2.0 (Muslimah Media Watch) The Utne Reader, March – April 2008.
- Blog-oprør fra muslimske feminister. Information, January 27, 2008.
- Honorable Mention for Best Women’s Blog from the 2007 Brass Crescent Awards. (Muslimah Media Watch)